No matter what external experiences you might be dealing with currently in your life, I wonder if you would like to:
- Feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and appreciation for who you are?
- Believe that you are enough exactly as you are?
- Express your voice and know it has been heard and valued?
- Respond wisely to your strong emotions?
- Know that your needs matter?
- Say “No” with confidence and without guilt?
- Become more engaged in your own life?
- Release the fears that are holding you back from showing the world your authentic self?
- Let go of any shame that is keeping you from offering the world your unique beauty and gifts?
- Experience a deeper sense of inner peace?
If you said ‘Yes’ to any of the above, then I would be honored to support you on a journey of self-exploration to discover what might be contributing to a sense of lack in your life, identify what you want in your life, and how to get it!
I know it can be scary to reach out for help, especially in a culture that tells us we should be able to solve our problems on our own and, if we can’t, there is something wrong with us. Well, I’m here to challenge that culture that values independence more than interdependence, because as humans we are designed to be connected with others in relationships. And sometimes the first relationship that needs our focused attention is the one we have with ourselves in order to ‘show up’ in our relationships with others.
The process of getting started can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming. Therefore, it is my hope and intention to reduce any anxiety that might come from trying to determine the best therapist and therapy for you by providing the following information: